Tue, 10 Sept|
BOUNCE BACK FROM ADVERSITY: The power of emotional resilence Workshop
We all have a distinct, consistent pattern of thinking about life’s twists and turns—a pattern of which most of us are largely unaware. When it comes to adversity emotional resilience is what separates those who thrive beyond adversity and those who stay stuck.
Time & Location
10 Sept 2019, 18:00 – 21:00
WeWork Paddington, 2 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London W2 6AA, UK
About the Event
We all have a distinct, consistent pattern of thinking about life’s twists and turns—a pattern of which most of us are largely unaware. When it comes to adversity emotional resilience is what separates those who thrive beyond adversity and those who stay stuck. Research suggests that those who handle adversity better than others don't avoid life's hard knocks; when life throws them a hardball they possess the emotional resilience to bounce back, survive and flourish.
- Why are these individuals not held hostage by their life challenges?
- Why do these individuals push through adversity and achieve success?
- What inner resources do they have that we can replicate
This workshop will help you develop self-awareness and teaches you strategies and skills to boost emotional resilience so that no matter what happens in your life and what you are going through, you will be able to --HANDLE it.
- What we will explore
- Research around Emotional resilience & real-life and RAW examples of bounce back ( Including My experience of bouncing back from adversity Della Michelle)
- Owning Your story & sitting with discomfort
- Self Forgiveness & Acceptance
- Get Curious & Clear: The facts, the assumptions and the lies you're telling yourself
- Rewriting Your life script & taking Action
- Self Care
Book Club includes
- Book summary and exercises
- Listen to Audio Excerpts of the book
- Watch Video Clips from the Author, what's their story
- Lively Discussion in a Non-Judgement space
- Take home Book Summary & Worksheet
- Unlimited, Drinks Tea, coffee and biscuits
Arrive at 6.15pm grab some refreshments and relax we kick-off at 6.30pm When you arrive at WeWork, please sign in as a guest of mine (Della Michelle)
About Your Facilitator
Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. " Hi I am Della Michelle, I am curious about the human condition, and my work explores, The power of the mind & emotions, self-compassion, resilience courage. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness journey to find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation.