Wed, 30 Sept|
Build Self-Acceptance, self love and compassion for success, happiness & wellbeing
Time & Location
30 Sept 2020, 19:30
About the Event
Is your inner critic the loudest voice in your mind?
Do you find yourself dwelling on your shortcomings far more than your successes?
Is it easier for you to extend kindness and compassion to others than to yourself?
How many times have you said to yourself "I'll be happy when I… lose weight, find a partner, get a new job, move etc.)"
It's not uncommon to find ourselves waiting on something within or around us to change so we can find greater self-acceptance and life satisfaction. If self-acceptance and self-compassion are missing from your life and you feel like your self-esteem and confidence has reached an all-time low. You know by now how deeply it affects your overall quality of life; your relationships, your work and your ability to bounce back from adversity. The Love Yourself Anyway self-love, compassion and acceptance Masterclass will explore The how and why of radical self-acceptance, self-compassion and kindness. We explore what it takes to unconditionally accept ourselves how to navigate unworthiness, mother wound, negative self-talk, shame and insecurity. We look at the areas of ourselves that we have labelled "unlovable" or "unworthy" and you learn the latest research as well tools, techniques and practices to move to a place of love and self-acceptance.
You will learn how to:
- Practice self-compassion and kindness in your daily life
- Practical Strategies, Techniques for self-esteem and confidence
- How to diffuse the inner critic and anxiety
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Support yourself during those times when you suffer, fail, or feel inadequate.
- The art and practice of radical self-acceptance
Who is this for
- If you don't love the person staring back at you
- If you got a place in your life where you desperate for change
- Your sabotaging happiness and success in your personal and professional life
- Overwhelmed, stressed depressed at times
- You want to stop feeling lonely and isolated from other people.
- You derive your sense of worthiness from others
- Masterclass Summary ( Sent Via Email )
- Live Masterclass & Access to unlimited replays Via Crowdcast
- Personal Growth Digital Recommended Reading & Video List
- Safe Non Judgemental space ( You do not appear onscreen only the facilitator can be seen)
About Your Facilitator
Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway, where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. "Hi I am Della Michelle, I am curious about the human condition, and my work explores, The power of the mind & emotions, self-compassion, resilience courage. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness journey to find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation"
Love Yourself Anyway programs
Love Yourself Anyway programs delivers the best ideas, insights and practices from the fields of psychology, neuroscience and self-help in a way that's simple, relatable, and transformative for people who are serious about personal growth and wellbeing and are ready to effect lasting change in life and work.
Disclaimer & Individual Waiver
Please note that this session is not intended to replace medical treatment and care. Nor is it intended to replace formal diagnosis and treatment by a qualified medical practitioner. This session may give information or guidance that may bring about positive change. Please consult your doctor/ health practitioner before attending if you have underlying mental health illness