Wed, 21 Jul|
End the cycle of people pleasing and establish healthy boudaries in life & work (2)
Time & Location
21 Jul 2021, 19:30 – 21:00 BST
About the Event
"Boundaries are a part of self-care, they are healthy, normal and necessary" Doreen Virtue
At the heart of people-pleasing is a lack of boundaries. Boundaries are essential to our emotional wellbeing and personal growth. They are the cornerstone of healthy relationships with others. Boundaries foster trust, strengthen compassion and prevent resentment. Yet as important as boundaries are, setting them is neither straightforward nor easy! Most of us struggle to be crystal clear within ourselves about the boundaries we want, let alone communicate them effectively. Often we realize our boundary too late when it's already been violated and we've lost our temper or we are full of resentment. Other times, we know we need a boundary but people please to avoid hurting someone's feelings or disappointing them. Whatever the case poor boundary-setting can lead to resentment, burnout, disconnection, conflict, and in the most severe cases failed personal and professional relationships. How do we stand our ground around what we want (or don’t want)? Learn how to clarify what your boundary is, how to ask for it effectively and how to approach and negotiate boundary agreements that will really stick.
We explore :
- People-pleasing what is it and why we do it
- Boundaries language and concepts to help you negotiate healthy, sustainable boundaries
- Ways to identify the wants & needs that underlie your boundaries in any given situation so you can express them more clearly
- The power of no" and how to get an empowering "yes" that others want to get behind
- Strategies for navigating blame, resentment and other disconnecting obstacles from your boundary-setting conversations
What is included
- Masterclass Summary ( Sent Via Email )
- Bonus !!! Workbook Includes The how and why of People Pleasing & boundary setting. Boundary setting exercises, Boundary Language scripts to say no" and enforce boundaries, Boundary and people-pleasing Habit Tracker, Boundaries Journaling prompts, More ( Digital Flip book Format )
- Live Masterclass & Access to unlimited replays Via Crowdcast
- Personal Growth Digital Recommended Reading & Video List
Cost of Masterclass
- Early Bird / Meetup Member £25.00 GBP ( Limited Time )
- £50.00 Standard ( Limited Time)
- (Masterclass worth £99.99)
RSVP via Crowdcast by clicking the save my spot tab https://www.crowdcast.io/e/peoplepleaser
About your facilitator
Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. " Hi I am Della Michelle, I am fascinated about behavioural change, and my work explores Mindset, Habits, emotions, self-compassion and resilience. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness and personal growth journey." To find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation.
Della Michelle is a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and also holds a certificate In Psychological First AID program from John Hopkins University.
Love Yourself Anyway programs
Love Yourself Anyway programs delivers the best ideas, insights and practices from the fields of psychology, neuroscience and self-help in a way that’s simple, relatable, and transformative for people who are serious about personal growth and wellbeing and are ready to effect lasting change in life and work.
Disclaimer & Individual Waiver
Please note that this session is not intended to replace medical treatment and care. Nor is it intended to replace formal diagnosis and treatment by a qualified medical practitioner. This session may give information or guidance that may bring about positive change. Please consult your doctor before attending if you have underlying mental health illness