Wed, 09 Dec|
Goal Setting Masterclass | Set life goals you can achieve & make 2021 the best year yet
Time & Location
09 Dec 2020, 19:30 GMT
About the Event
“Setting goals is the first step from turning the invisible to visible.” Tony Robbins
As the year draws to a close and you look back at 2020 what have been the highs and the Lows? What are some of the big wins? What did you leave unfinished? What are you grateful for? When you contemplate your future what are your hopes, intentions and goals for 2021? Goals give us purpose, direction and clarity and so If you ever feel like you’re sleepwalking through life with no real idea of what you want? Perhaps you know exactly what you want to achieve, but struggle or have no idea how to get there. Maybe you have it figured out but want to create a clear roadmap for success. Whatever stage you are at get a head start on you your life goals for 2021 at Set life goals you can achieve.
What we Explore
• The facts & Myths about Goal setting, and why the result is 1% of Goal setting
• How to get out of your own way: Mindset, Environment, Habits and choice Architecture
• How to Set Goals you can actually achieve: Process, Systems and Goal orientated Habits
• How to stay fiercely committed to your goals
• Set Goals during session ask questions around your goals
1. First Half: Reflection 2020 in focus & highlights and lessons learnt
2. Second half: Mindset & Goal setting
- Connect with like-minded individuals online
- Masterclass Summary & Flipbook( Sent Via Email )
- Live Masterclass & Access to unlimited replays Via Crowdcast
- Personal Growth Digital Recommended Reading & Video List
- Safe non-judgemental space ( You will not appear on-screen only the facilitator.
About Your Facilitator
Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. " Hi I am Della Michelle, I am curious about the human condition, and my work explores, The power of the mind & emotions, self-compassion, resilience courage. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness journey to find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation"