Happiness & Positive Psychology Workshop : What makes life worth Living?
Time & Location
About the Event
We will look at the positive aspects of the human experience that make life worth living. Positive psychology is concerned with "the good life" or flourishing, living according to what holds the greatest value in life – the factors that contribute the most to a well-lived and fulfilling life.
What we will explore
● Purpose & Meaning, What makes life worth living, what really matters
● Happiness, where is it? , is it really an inside job?
● Can we be happier at work
● Character Strengths and Virtues
● Which mental habits are most conducive to happiness
● Laughing Yoga Exercises
What you get
● Discussion Meet like-minded individuals
● Work Sheets
● Digital Self Improvement Reading list
● Unlimited Drinks, Tea, Coffee & Biscuits
● Inspiring & High Spec Venue, Accessible Location
Arrive at 6.15 pm grab some refreshments and relax we kick-off 6.30 pm
When you arrive at WeWork, please sign in as a guest of mine (Della Michelle
About Your Facilitator
Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. " Hi I am Della Michelle, I am curious about the human condition, and my work explores, The power of the mind & emotions, self-compassion, resilience courage. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness journey to find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation.
- Meetup Members£25£250£0