Thu, 27 Jun|
How to become a Magnet for Love & attract your soulmate: Vision Board Experience
About your facilitator Della Michelle is a self-improvement and mindfulness advocate, Workshop & Retreat Leader, Empowerment speaker and entrepreneur. Della Michelle is also the founder of 3 Meetup groups with over 400 hundred members (www.meetup.com) Love Yourself Anyway - Self Love & Empowerment P
Time & Location
27 Jun 2019, 18:15 – 21:00
WeWork, 2 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London W2 6AA, UK
About the Event
Let’s not deny it. We desire to love. Love makes our journeys on Earth meaningful. You deserve to have a loving relationship with the man or women of your dreams. If you want to start dating with purpose, If you long for a loving and committed relationship, if you are ready to take your current relationship to the next level. Attend How to Manifest Your Soulmate using a Vision Board and Inspired Action. Where you will create your very on Vision Board for Your love life and take part Visualization and manifestation exercises to get ready for success in love.
A Vision Board for your love life is a visual representation of the kind of partner and relationship you would like to attract. whether its more , compassion, intimacy and laughter fun, harmonious, relationship, more dating, marriage, commitment. The images you choose represent what you want to attract and experience in your love life. When your vision board is placed in prominent place it acts as a daily reminder of the declaration you have made about your intentions for LOVE in your life.
Who is this workshop for :
- If You keep attracting the “wrong” type.
- If You want to come out of your shell
- You want to break the pattern of relationships that would usually turn out disastrous.
- You are finally hoping to settle down with the ideal mate.
- You want to express gratitude for your current relationship.
What to expect
It will be a fun evening filled with inspiration, upliftment, and encouragement. Group wisdom and discussion about Self love and preparing for love. You will Take part in Intention setting, visualization, and manifestation exercises. You reflect on where you are in your life in general, relationships, career, experiences, hobbies and where you would like to go. Get clear on your goals and ideal outcomes for your love life and of course create a physical representation of your 'vision for love' to display loud and proud.
- Unravel the true desires of your heart and no longer be ashamed of what YOU really want to have, be and accomplish in life!
- Design a roadmap to Happily Ever After that takes into consideration the unique needs and desires that you have. No longer be ashamed to admit what YOU really want.
- Get crystal clear in what you want in a partner so you can attract in a match who is 100% of what you want! Not 80%. Not 90%. But 100% in alignment with the real you!
- Daily Practices to help you clear out the blocks stopping you from dating and meeting the man or women of your dreams.
- An evening of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
- Your very own Love life Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
£35.00 for Meetup members
£50.00 for Non-Members
* Light Refreshments
* All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room Vision board paper glue, magazines scissors! (Please do bring your favourite images & Magazines)
* Digital self Improvement recommended reading list Love action
* 5 Point Action plan For attracting your Soul Mate
How can I prepare for the workshop? IMPORTANT
All materials will be provided, including magazines and internet clippings. With that said come prepared with a few images. People who come with a few important images have a starting point and then use the magazines provided to build there vision board. Collect clippings of images & words that represent the things you want in a partner, the experiences, you want to share, the future of your relationship (Google Image search Pinterest/ Mags). Bring an image of yourself/ family /partner (optional).
* Pictures are taken of Meetups to share with the Meetup community and promote the group, please let us know if you don't want to be in pictures