Journaling for Self-Improvement, Personal Growth & Stress Relief (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Journaling is the starting point of that much needed curious enquiry into self ” Della Michelle Founder of Love yourself Anyway
In this hyper-digital connected world, we are never far from a screen, re-connect with the ancient practice of offloading your thoughts, worries, dreams, and intentions through journaling. This two and half-hour workshop is perfect for anyone who has ever contemplated journaling for the self-care, self-improvement, stress relief and personal growth. Whether you’re a beginner or an avid journaler who sometimes feels stuck come along to this intimate workshop.
The therapeutic value of journalling is immense, it's an invitation to do the curious enquiry into self, become mindful, slow down, tune in to the self and let go. Through keeping a journaling practice, you monitor your own internal processes. and explore the various aspects of yourself, your life, and your relationships with others.
Come experience the freedom to express yourself in a supportive, accepting setting.
…So where do you begin? Once you begin, how do you keep going? And how do you make the most of your sacred time with self? We’ll not only discuss techniques for getting and staying started but put some of those very techniques into practice during our time together. We’ll also cover some typical stumbling blocks and how to move past them and get to a place where you can trust and take action on what your journaling reveals. There is no right or wrong with a Journal. No rules. And that's the beauty of it. You create the rules and the system that works for you. Participants will learn the ins and outs of journaling as a personal growth practice to release, get clarity and take action in the area of your life that needs it the most.
My Journaling for Personal Growth & stress Relief Workshops have been created with love and have been running every month for over a year.
This workshop is for those who want to :
* Learn powerful techniques that make Journaling more meaningful
* Apply Journaling as a powerful tool in both your personal and professional life.
* Seeking personal growth, self-improvement and better mental well-being
* An effective way to process self- sabotaging beliefs/thoughts and calm the mind chatter
* Safely release tension, frustration, anger, and other strong emotions.
* Keep a record for the future of how your life unfolds.
* Track cycles, patterns, and trends in your life.
* Process and let go of self-limiting thoughts
* Clarify goals, ambitions
* Practice mindfulness
* Increase time-management and organizational skills.
* Write spontaneously and with joy.
* Meet like-minded individuals and enjoy a thought-provoking discussion
* Experience the freedom to express yourself in a supportive, accepting setting.
* Journaling Worksheets with powerful Journaling exercises
* Unlimited, Tea, coffee and Fruit infused water & Biscuits
* Digital self-improvement reading list & Videos
About your facilitator
Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. " Hi I am Della Michelle, I am fascinated about behavioural change, and my work explores Mindset, Habits, emotions, self-compassion and resilience. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness and personal growth journey." To find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation.
Della Michelle is a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and also holds a certificate In Psychological First AID program from John Hopkins University.
Love Yourself Anyway programs
Love Yourself Anyway programs delivers the best ideas, insights and practices from the fields of psychology, neuroscience and self-help in a way that’s simple, relatable, and transformative for people who are serious about personal growth and wellbeing and are ready to effect lasting change in life and work.
Disclaimer & Individual Waiver
Please note that this session is not intended to replace medical treatment and care. Nor is it intended to replace formal diagnosis and treatment by a qualified medical practitioner. This session may give information or guidance that may bring about positive change. Please consult your doctor before attending if you have underlying mental health illness