Thu, 03 Oct|
Journaling for Self-Improvement, Personal Growth & Stress Relief
Time & Location
03 Oct 2019, 18:15 – 22:15
WeWork Paddington, 2 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London W2 6AA, UK
About the Event
Journaling is the starting point of that much needed curious enquiry into self ” Della Michelle Founder of Love yourself Anyway
In this hyper-digital connected world, we are never far from a screen, re-connect with the ancient practice of offloading your thoughts, worries, dreams, and intentions through journaling. This two and half-hour workshop is perfect for anyone who has ever contemplated journaling for the self-care, self-improvement, stress relief and personal growth. Whether you’re a beginner or an avid journaler who sometimes feels stuck come along to this intimate workshop.
The therapeutic value of journalling is immense, it's an invitation to do the curious enquiry into self, become mindful, slow down, tune in to the self and let go. Through keeping a journaling practice, you monitor your own internal processes. and explore the various aspects of yourself, your life, and your relationships with others.
Come experience the freedom to express yourself in a supportive, accepting setting.
…So where do you begin? Once you begin, how do you keep going? And how do you make the most of your sacred time with self? We’ll not only discuss techniques for getting and staying started but put some of those very techniques into practice during our time together. We’ll also cover some typical stumbling blocks and how to move past them and get to a place where you can trust and take action on what your journaling reveals. There is no right or wrong with a Journal. No rules. And that's the beauty of it. You create the rules and the system that works for you. Participants will learn the ins and outs of journaling as a personal growth practice to release, get clarity and take action in the area of your life that needs it the most.
My Journaling for Personal Growth & stress Relief Workshops have been created with love and have been running every month for over a year.
This workshop is for those who want to :
* Learn powerful techniques that make Journaling more meaningful
* Apply Journaling as a powerful tool in both your personal and professional life.
* Seeking personal growth, self-improvement and better mental well- being
* An effective way to process self- sabotaging beliefs/thoughts and calm the mind chatter
* Safely release tension, frustration, anger, and other strong emotions.
* Keep a record for the future of how your life unfolds.
* Track cycles, patterns, and trends in your life.
* Process and let go of self-limiting thoughts
* Clarify goals, ambitions
* Practice mindfulness
* Increase time-management and organizational skills.
* Write spontaneously and with joy.
* Meet like-minded individuals and enjoy a thought-provoking discussion
* Experience the freedom to express yourself in a supportive, accepting setting.
* Journaling Worksheets with powerful Journaling exercises
* Unlimited, Tea, coffee and Fruit infused water & Biscuits
* Digital self-improvement reading list & Videos
About your facilitator
Della Michelle is an Emotional Wellness speaker, Coach, BadAss student of life and Founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and deliver life-changing emotional wellness programs. After suffering from Stress, Burnout, Depression and anxiety. Her life took a dramatic turn when she decided to participate fully in her own recovery and transformation. The journey began over 36 months ago in 2018 Della decided to help other people transform their lives and make their emotional wellness a non-negotiable. Della Michelle is also the founder of a Meetup community with over 1000 members (www.meetup.com) Love Yourself Anyway - Self Help London & Self Improvement & Motivational Workshops, talks & Book Clu