Wed, 30 Jun|
Overcoming imposter syndrome in life and work
Time & Location
30 Jun 2021, 19:00 – 21:00
About the Event
Imposter syndrome is a debilitating feeling of inadequacy and overwhelming fear of being revealed as a fraud. One moment you're riding the success wave and feeling competent and able, the next, you're talking yourself out of opportunities, goals, and dreams. You start to feel insecure and doubt everything you've done. If this sounds like something you experience, the good news is You're not alone, but now is the time to face this self-sabotaging monster and identify why it happens and how to solve it. This masterclass will explore the latest evidence-based research on imposter syndrome and equip you with a range of proven techniques that you can apply to navigate and mitigate the impact of imposter experiences.
- Understand the what and how of Imposter Syndrome and why it happens to us
- Identify & recognize the habits, behaviors, and traits associated with Imposter Syndrome in yourself
- Learn how to challenge negative self-talk, limiting beliefs, and fixed mindset
- Understanding character Strengths & identifying your own
- Learn practical tips to help build self-efficacy, resilience and navigate those feelings of imposter syndrome and inadequacy.
About Your Facilitator
Love Yourself Anyway programs
Love Yourself Anyway programs delivers the best ideas, insights and practices from the fields of psychology, neuroscience and self-help in a way that’s simple, relatable, and transformative for people who are serious about personal growth and wellbeing and are ready to effect lasting change in life and work.
Disclaimer & Individual Waiver
Please note that this session is not intended to replace medical treatment and care. Nor is it intended to replace formal diagnosis and treatment by a qualified medical practitioner. This session may give information or guidance that may bring about positive change. Please consult your doctor before attending if you have underlying mental health illness