Thu, 30 Jul|
Positive Thinking & Mindset for personal Growth , Success & Wellbeing
Time & Location
30 Jul 2020, 19:30
About the Event
Could what you believe about yourself impact the way respond to the challenges and opportunities you face? Can it impact how you repeat success? How you navigate and bounce back from adversity? Your mindset plays a critical role in how you cope with life's ups and downs. Mindsets shape the lives we lead, the actions we take and the future opportunities and possibilities we create and sometimes sabotage. We will explore what holds you back in 9 areas of your life, how to understand, challenge and decode limiting beliefs, fixed mindset and assumptions. We will discuss the mindset, habits, and cognitive distortions that hold us back. Disempowering life scripts we have become slaves to and how we can consciously create an environment conducive to the change we so badly desire. Uncover the limiting beliefs that prevent you from moving forward, and gain life tools and techniques to get unstuck, manage emotions and resolve feelings of fear, anxiety, self-esteem, shame, guilt, anger, resentment, that may be holding you back.
- - Understand how A positive mindset and learned optimism supports your personal development, wellbeing and success
- - Uncover limiting beliefs and combat the sabotaging negative voices
- - How to deal with unwanted thoughts and break negative thought patterns
- - Exploring positive emotions and the Importance of a healthy emotional life
- - Discover how the growth mindset can help you succeed at work.
- - Healthy mindset habits, techniques and tools for cultivating Positive & growth mindset
- - The science of the brain: the basics of neuroplasticity and how that relates to personal change, habits behaviour and mindset
- - How to practice mindfulness – be a “watcher” and gain insights into your thoughts, emotions and life experience.
What is included
- - Workbook Includes The how and why of Positive Mindset & thinking & learned optimism. Positive Reinforcement exercises, Self-discovery Journaling prompts, Habit tracker & More ( PDF Format )
- - Masterclass Summary ( Sent Via Email )
- - Live Masterclass & Access to unlimited replays Via Crowdcast
- - Personal Growth Digital Recommended Reading & Video List - Safe Non Judgemental space ( You do not appear onscreen only the facilitator can be seen) Cost of Masterclass
- - Early Bird / Meetup Member £30.00 GBP ( Limited Time ) - £50.00 Standard ( Limited Time - (Masterclass worth £75.00)
Register via -
RSVP via Event Page Crowdcast https://www.crowdcast.io/e/positivethinking or - RSVP via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/113447332024
About your facilitator, Della Michelle is the founder of Love Yourself Anyway where she creates and facilitates life-changing emotional wellness and personal growth programs for individuals, workplace and schools. " Hi I am Della Michelle, I am fascinated about behavioural change, and my work explores Mindset, Habits, emotions, self-compassion and resilience. What holds us back? What makes us thrive and how to live a life we are inspired by? Everything I do is a product of my wellness and personal growth journey." To find more about how I went from pain to purpose visit www.loveyourselfanyway.co and while you are there sign up for weekly personal growth insights and motivation. Della Michelle is a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and also holds a certificate In Psychological First AID program from John Hopkins University.